Star Wars - The BoA chapter - The near Future

Anything to do with SW:ToR that doesn't fit the other forums goes here.

Moderator: SW:TOR Officers

Postby Alb » 19 Jan 2012, 12:12

Hello All,

now that Christmas is out of the way (it will be just around the corner anyway) and people have had a chance to evaluate it. It seems quite a number of people enjoy the game.
This means we would need to take the Guild a bit further to give the good solid base we are having at the moment a further boost.

Aim:
The Aim is to enable us as a Guild to further enjoy SW:ToR and what the game is to offer I terms of Alts, Flashpoints, Worldbosses etc. and looking further towards Flashpoint Hardmodes and eventually Raids.
Also to offer an environment where people can enjoy the game and the Guild.
The Guild has always been casual / semi-casual (if you want to put it into word) and that shouldn't change. However to be viable we ultimately need to broaden our base with regards to players, events, fun, etc.

What I'm looking for:
- idea's on how to proceed.
- Recruitment, specifically in regards to classes e.g. healers (as it has been mentioned to me).
- tons of fun.
- skilled volunteers for various aspects of the game / guild (contact me in-game for further details).

Have a think and contact me via this thread, forums or in-game :)

Have Fun & May the Force be with you :).
Alb
BoA Guild Leader
Ranger Class Adviser
MotM June 2011

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Albae
Main SW:ToR Character: Albaron
Reputation point(s): 57
Respectable

SW:ToR Player  AoC Player 

Postby Wotsefer » 19 Jan 2012, 13:27

<- Volunteer
Darth Cupcake : Yes cupcake are evil
Wotsefer
BoA Officer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Wotsefer
Main SW:ToR Character: Wotsefer [Darth Cupcake]
Reputation point(s): 12
Noticed

SW:ToR Player  Guild Wars 2 Player 

Return to General Chat