BRC Wing 1 - trash up to Yaremka & Yaremka fight

This is for Raid-related chat - planned Raids or have info about instances we do Raids in.

Moderator: AoC Officers

Forum rules
TeamSpeak 3 is required for all Alliance Raids - please make sure you have it and setup before coming along on a Raid :)

Setup info is here - also post there if you have any problems :)

Raids reset every Tuesday at 04:00GMT - make sure you're aware of what chars have what locks before signing up :)

Postby Gert » 20 Sep 2009, 23:54

Trash

Cabalist and Summoners are the 2 mobs on this route than can cause problems.

The Cabalist needs to die asap - this can chain fear if left up. If possible, use knockback when Horrify is being cast.

The Summoner can nuke heavily - especially if there are 2+ tanked together. Try and keep them seperate if multiple mobs pulled.

Yarmeka

4 people will be assigned as clickers (DTs, Rangers normally get this role). Their job is to use the globe assigned to them when the click caller calls Click on Vent. This removes the enrage buff the boss gets - without this, he hits hard (and by hard, 1 shot ;) ). If a mis-click is called, the clickers need to sprint to the other side whilst the tank kites Yaremka around the pillar. The enrage buff lasts 10 minutes so it is imperative to remove it asap. This role is key to the fight - so if assigned to this, don't worry that you're not contributing to DPS ;)

Necros need all lifestealers up.

2-3 tanks will be assigned to Yaremka; any other soldiers in the fight should not be in Defensive stance. All Healers go in with the tanks from the start.

At 98%, the Necros will send in their Lifestealers and extract them when Click is called.

At 95%, all dps goes in - when Click is called, move to the side and head to the opposite pillar.

At ~10%, clickers can attack as well.

Tank/Healer group moves between each pillar per Click call...
~ Gert, DT 80 [1] | Dalluh, Demo 80 [2] | Atemu, ToS 80 | Modosisus, Barb 80 | Artan, BS 80 ~
Gert was created on 17 May 2008. Membership valid until 2013-07-08... :o

Gert
BoA Guild Leader
Dark Templar Class Adviser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Gert
Reputation point(s): 62
Respectable

AoC Player  TSW Player  Guild Wars 2 Player 

Re: BRC Wing 1 - trash up to Yaremka

Postby Tjan » 17 Apr 2012, 08:17

Has anyone got a Yaremka script they could post? Ty
Tjan
BoA
MoTM January 2012

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Tjan
Reputation point(s): 10
Noticed

AoC Player 

Postby Alb » 17 Apr 2012, 08:18

Will do .. just remind me when I'm back home ;) as it is on my gaming PC ... so I'm sure we have it somewhere in the forums OR have you tried aoc-is-better-then-tv.com ?
Alb
BoA Guild Leader
Ranger Class Adviser
MotM June 2011

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Albae
Main SW:ToR Character: Albaron
Reputation point(s): 57
Respectable

SW:ToR Player  AoC Player 

Postby Tjan » 17 Apr 2012, 17:43

Ty - will remnd you.
I have looked on Aoc-TV and not found anything. Also googled without success.
Tjan
BoA
MoTM January 2012

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Tjan
Reputation point(s): 10
Noticed

AoC Player 

Postby revolucion » 17 Apr 2012, 17:50

revolucion
AoC Councillor

Main AoC Character: Antigonus
Reputation point(s): 13
Noticed

AoC Player 

Postby Alb » 17 Apr 2012, 17:51

Attached a Rar Archive that includes various scripts incl. Yaremka .. either unback everything into AoC Script folder or unpack it somewhere else and only copy what you need.

And I'm sure I downloaded from someone on the forums.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alb
BoA Guild Leader
Ranger Class Adviser
MotM June 2011

Main AoC Character: Albae
Main SW:ToR Character: Albaron
Reputation point(s): 57
Respectable

SW:ToR Player  AoC Player 

Return to Raids