BoA SW ToR guild update

Anything news-worthy related to SW:ToR - can be links to interviews, forthcoming updates, etc. Do not post NDA material. Posts in here will appear in the News section on the Portal.

Moderator: SW:TOR Officers

BoA SW ToR guild update

Postby Buddy » 03 Dec 2012, 12:16

Hey all

Just thought I'd post a quick update on the guild in sw tor

We are currently a thriving community with a host of new players. Regearing all the new guys is a lot of fun. We currently have all pre 1.4 content on farm. Even flying thru KP NiM in just over an hour for deadeye's hat !! We have EC HM on farm now( I now have my 5th black speeder !)

We are currently 2/5 TfB HM. With an awesome 1st shot at operator IX. I'm sure we will have him down next week. Should really have read more about him last week lol

EC NiM we start next week. It's a pain having the same lock out as EC HM means some people have to do one or other.

But the biggest problem we seem to have is we have lost Alb !!!! If you find him could you please return him to us !! We miss him soooo !!

It's got that bad I'm the new guild master !!! On both sides !! So please let him come back sooooooon!

If any of you return feel free to give me a buzz in game. Was good to see out drunken op healer back last week and even chin is going to start raiding again !!!! Bring on the good times !!
Buddy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main SW:ToR Character: Mrbuddychrist
Reputation point(s): 5
The only way is up!

SW:ToR Player 

BoA SW ToR guild update

Postby Saerhimnir » 03 Dec 2012, 14:21

Ohh, Chin raiding... might even consider dusting of my blaster to see that... :D
Saerhimnir
BoA Officer
MoTM January 2012

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Saerhimnir
Reputation point(s): 24
Noticed

SW:ToR Player  AoC Player  TSW Player 

BoA SW ToR guild update

Postby Alb » 03 Dec 2012, 14:32

*hands out some mulled wine*

Ah the good old people :) ... Chin and the drunking OP healer (he is OP with his OPs ... I'm sure of that) ;).

Good to hear that EC HM is on farm (not an easy end boss fight to get on farm), and TfB got some interesting challenges for HM. So well done :) .. must be that the snipers are rarer in the OPs group ;).

Alb ? .. no idea where he is .. umm .. *cough cough* .. bad Alb bad Alb ...

Wasn;t planing on staying away from MMOs for that long :( ... but work made sure that at present there isn't much time for gaming sadly. :(

But Christmas Break is coming ... yeah :). I hope to be back sooner then Christmas break, but at the moment I still can't be sure how the next 2 weeks will be work wise.

Saerhimnir wrote:Ohh, Chin raiding... might even consider dusting of my blaster to see that... :D

yes ... you really should ;).

PS: With the "F2P" option enabled now .. it is a good time to have a look and see how Star Wars is. To learn of Ravens or HK47 fate ... and show those pesky Sith what a "Sniper Rifle" can do :)
Alb
BoA Guild Leader
Ranger Class Adviser
MotM June 2011

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Albae
Main SW:ToR Character: Albaron
Reputation point(s): 57
Respectable

SW:ToR Player  AoC Player 

BoA SW ToR guild update

Postby Buddy » 02 Mar 2013, 12:41

Another quick update.

We are still missing our GM !!!!!!

Hydian exiles have disbanded :O(

2.0 out soon !!!!

progress TfB HM on Farm 1hr 30 mins 5/5

EC NiM 3/4 ( Kephess is a BITCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH)
Buddy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main SW:ToR Character: Mrbuddychrist
Reputation point(s): 5
The only way is up!

SW:ToR Player 

BoA SW ToR guild update

Postby Alb » 04 Mar 2013, 08:58

Bad GM .. bad GM :(

Well done on TfB Hardmode :) and Kephess will fall as well :).

Welcome to People from Hydian Exiles. :)

And well done to Buddy and the rest of the gang for their efforts :clap:
Alb
BoA Guild Leader
Ranger Class Adviser
MotM June 2011

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Main AoC Character: Albae
Main SW:ToR Character: Albaron
Reputation point(s): 57
Respectable

SW:ToR Player  AoC Player 

Return to News